Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Welcome 2010 - a new year, a fresh start, a clean page with which to fill with love, laughter, and times shared with family and friends. 365 blank pages of new opportunities await us, doors that will possibily close for alot of us, and doors that will open.

A door closing for me, is my baby off to school in 28 sleeps time, lol. No more babies in my house ever again now. The new adventures that school brings is just another part of their lives. The little friends they make now, could well be their besties in 20 years time. As much as I have been 'looking back', I also look forward to being a part of their little lives, such an honour to share this journey with my kids.

A favourite saying that has been running through my head the last few days -

'If you want your dreams to come true, you must not oversleep.' - Anon -

So make sure you jump out of bed and get those dreams to become reality.

Tell me, what do You plan to fill your pages with for 2010?

Oh and here's cheers to you and yours, may the best thing that happened to you in 2009, be the worst that happens to you in 2010. (Thanks Trevor, our local delish hot chips takeaway dude and his huge bear hug and wishes for us.)





No comments: