Friday, February 5, 2010

Go On Make Me!!

Yeah, make me, just you make me. lol, so ok, the paper is talking to me now. Well so they should, just how pretty are these bits of scraps that I had laying in a pile on the floor of my studio this afternoon. They are now on my desk front and centre and I added in the black cardstock. Sure, cute bits of paper, I'll make you . . . . hmmmm, into a card me thinks.

I know, I know, 2 posts in the one day, bit scary for you, well sorry to the 3 people out there that are reading this. lol, If you stop by, please say hello, yup, that's all you have to do, just type h-e-l-l-o, nothing else. lol. Go on, I dare you.

Ok, the paper is calling me, back to the studio, I promise to share what I make.

4 comments:

zyatic said...

h-e-l-l-o..... as requested....zyatic

'Joyce' said...

lol oh girl, you crack me up. You have just made my day. xx

Anonymous said...

I love black card stock MMMmmMMMM - Jo

'Joyce' said...

thanks for stopping by Jo. Yes, black card, a bit like the little black dress really, goes with anything anyplace and anytime.