Saturday, February 13, 2010

Knit Me, Knit Me!

In an attempt to use what I have here and now, before purchasing more 'stash' that I just 'have to have' whether it be scrapping, knitting, beading, cross stitch, fabric, felt, or some other 'can't live without this bargain item a single minute more', I have pulled out this beautiful yarn from www.alleco.com.au. (They are currently updating their website and it should be up and running by the end of the week.)

My plan is scarf, as i think this knitted up on chunky needles to give it a lacy look to show off the uneven whispy loveliness would look very pretty. I just know I have some little black beads that I am thinking would just set it off nicely to sew on throughout the scarf once finished. (I am certainly going to need some warm stuff on my head and around my neck this winter.)

My recent granny square achievement hasn't been forgotten, I have plans for making me a lovely rug for winter, however, do need to uphold my 2010 resolution of using what I have before moving onto the next project, so far so good, seeing as it's only February. lol.

How are YOUR new year resolutions going?

No comments: