Monday, November 15, 2010

I've Been Tagged

MonetPaisley has tagged me in a little questionairy game. I love these games, I love to read other peoples 'moments in time'.

Ok so before I begin, MonetPaisley has a lovely little blog, and she makes little girls cossies. They are so cute and you really need to go and have a look. I tried to paste her blog button to my side-bar but for some reason it's not working, so here is a picture that I hope will take you there.


Make sure you say hello while you are there, and browse her beautiful photography. Oh drool, such lovely photos.

Ok now onto my tagged bits - I think this is how it works, I answer the questions, then I tag 4 lovely people at the end.

4 things I always carry
1. Lip gloss
2. Knitting/crochet
3. Pencil
4. Purse

4 things that are in my bedroom
1. Book/s
2. Jewellery making stuff
3. Hidden gifts - shhhhhhh
4. My pillow - I know, I am just too exciting. lol.

4 things I would like to do but haven't yet.
1. get my nose pierced - diamonte stud
2. take singing lessons - gosh I would love to sing properly
3. volunteer as a Pink Lady at our local hospital
4. travel around Australia

4 things you don't know about me
1. been skinny dipping in the surf early hours of the morning
2. took belly dancing lessons - (would like to take up again one day)
3. I can whistle in my throat. (yes, true!)
4. I don't like to drive - at all - anywhere - anytime.

4 things I often wonder
1. what would my Grandma say to me right now, today, if she could?
2. what my little ones are thinking, at any given moment, how do they see the world they are growing up in.
3. why are boys 'bottom burps' so stinky? Oh and why are they so often?
4. why is an orange called an orange but a banana is called a banana and not a yellow? The same goes for a blueberry, so ok, that's fine, but what's with the strawberry? Shouldn't that be a redberry?

Right-oh! Now to tag 4 lovely blog friends.





It was rather difficult to choose just 4, but I did. I know everyone is so busy, so if you are one of the chosen and are unable to participate or just don't wish to, please, let me know. I will not at all be offended in any way.

Have a lovely day at your place.





2 comments:

Elisha said...

It's so nice to get to know our blog friends better. Thanks so much for the plug. I am taking us to the mulgrave makers market in a fortnight. So nervous, but so excited. Thanks again for all your support.

- said...

Great little post.