Sunday, August 21, 2011

a little bit of outside, inside.

 The weekend has been wet, 


the weekend has been blustery,


my little blooms were getting bashed outside,


so between drenchings, I raced about and cut some for inside.


I have little vases of freesia, lavender, and daisies sweetly
scenting our indoors.

I love flowers inside my house.  

 What are you loving at your place today?

Thanks so much for stopping by my place,
and have a wonderful book week at your place.
 Yes, it's book week this week and we are going to share some of our favourites with you during the week.  I would love for you to join in.  I would love to know what you are reading at your place.

2 comments:

Fruitful Fusion said...

I LOVE flowers inside my house too! Looking forward to your reading about your books as I need something new to read? I think "Room" will be next on my list. I recently read "The Distant Hours" by Kate Morton, which was ok.

Elisha said...

Would like to read jane eyre before watching the new interpretation on the big screen... Saw another preview recently an thought 'i must read that book' but now I cant remember what it was... Loving your posie :-)