Monday, August 29, 2011

Now I just made it, I 'finished' you at last. . . . . . .


Don't-chya just love when something works?
Don't-chya just love when it looks and feels better than you thought it would?
I do.
I do, I do, I do, I do, I do. . . . . . . 
(yes, sung to Abba, notice the title of this post? - we are a little 'Abba-rish' tonight.) Actually I was a little bit MC Hammer earlier singing, not Hammer time, but choccie time - break it down.  *giggling* like a crazy lady.


This was made using the exact pattern instructions from Ravelry made by Heidi Hirtle.  Thanks again Heidi.  I just made this one longer and joined the ends for a loop-a-liscious lushness in blue.  I shall call you Jean.  

Jean has been sold.  I have a little page on facebook.  
It's called Just Joyce and you can check me out too if you want to.  I only started it up last night, so it's very brand new sort of new.  

 Have you made something lately that you just gotta share?  
You just can't conceal it, don't you see, can't you feel it?
Don't you too? I do, I do, I do, I do, I do. . . . . . . 

I would love to share another scarf in this pattern that I love.  Go check it out here just scroll down the page.  Don't you just love those colours!!

Come on, don't be shy, post it in my comments and I can come check you out too.  
Would love to see what you are making, so come on now, let's try it.

Thanks so much for stopping by my place today.
Have a wonderful day at your place.

xx



3 comments:

Elisha said...

Looks gorgeous Joyce, will have to check out the facebook page.... :-)

ana @ i made it so said...

congrats on your fb page and on the beautiful scarf! it is really lovely, i like the way it drapes. thanks for sharing your creativity and humour (oh hammer, don't hurt em!)

'Joyce' said...

lol thanks ladies, surrounded by such awesome creativeness, how can one not create. lol. have a wonderful 'rest of week'. xx