Monday, March 19, 2012

Crochet tip.

Joyce says -  'When hooking black or navy, or any dark colour for that matter, I find it much easier to have a white background.  A plain white tea towel is the perfect lap size for this project, and especially since most of my crochet time is at night with my little ones in bed and the kitchen sorted, and the laundry. . . . '
yeah well, let's forget the laundry for now, and the 1950's style crochet tips.  Who cares as long as the wine is chilled, the chocolate is plenty and I have my hook in hand baby!


This is one of 6 custom ordered hangers I am making.  
All black, and looking rather swish, even if I do say so myself.  


 I made some in this colour for my market stall.  I have only got three left. 

Jee!
It's so nice to stop by for some crafting blogging for a change.   
Hopefully there is more to come.  

Have a wonderful Monday at your place.
xx

2 comments:

Colette said...

Hello again! I do like a crochet hanger, something so charming about them!

Thanks for your lovely comments on my sticker waste stenciling post - you are very welcome to share it over here too!

I just read your post that says you are now out of work, so sorry to hear that. It may not seem like it right now, but everything happens for a reason. I'm sure you'll be doing what you love again soon enough. Big hugs, Colette x

'Joyce' said...

oh hullo, Thank you Collette for your lovely thoughts. Yes, I too hope that soon the phone rings and I am back in the classroom with my little friends. I so love it. Kids are just so honest and so much fun, and I love the learning journey we share. They are earth's tomorrow, and I am so proud of them all.
Miss Prudence, Oh I cannot wait to see your liquorice allsorts rug. hmmmmmm, you are making me hungry. lol.