Monday, August 6, 2012

Day 6

Day 6

Boats that bring in our fresh fish.  
I love fresh fish.

I got to spend the day with my hubbie today.
Just the two of us together.

I think it's been about two years since we have just hung out together (minus kids) for a while.
Last year for bank holiday I was working.  I do remember a function last year that we attended, you know, with a full table of people - it was a 'work thing', so I am not going to count that one at all.

Today it was just he and me.
We went out for lunch by the water then we walked along the water just where this photo was taken.  
No wonder I love blue and green together so much.
The water sparkled, the sky shimmered, we held hands.

We are all home together for dinner tonight too.  
It's a fabulous day.  

Thanks for stopping by my little place today.  
I hope your Monday has been full of wonderful.

xx


No comments: